Saturday, March 19, 2016

New Look 6884 and Kwik Sew 3962

  

Despite the fact that it is sunny out and there isn't any snow on the ground, it is actually quite chilly outside.  We attended an Easter egg hunt this morning and were rather cold.  Good thing it was fast.  
 The girls agreed reluctantly to an Easter dress photo shoot.  Yesterday, I worked on the buttons and button holes on their pinafores while the baby was fussy after his vaccine from the day before.  For these two outfits I made 16 button holes altogether.  Good thing I like my button holer.
 Because I used a pinafore from one pattern and a dress from another, the pinafores are longer than the dresses.  I've decided that's ok.  No one can really tell, since the pinafore wraps all the way around.
 After Easter I plan to stitch the pinafores up the back and turn them into jumpers to go over t-shirts.

 Can you tell which child is a tad dramatic and which one reserved and contemplative?



No comments:

Post a Comment