Saturday, October 17, 2009







I'm so excited! This quilt arrived yesterday. I had sent it home to Michigan more than a year ago to be quilted. My mother forgot to take it to the quilter. After it was quilted it took awhile for it to get sent back to Georgia. Anyways, it showed up yesterday at school. The secretary called me to say that I had a big package from home.



The blocks took me over a year to make. I would do a few and then take a break. The backing was originally purchased for another project but I think it goes perfectly with this one. The binding will be added this weekend but I had to get the photo done for the blogger's quilt festival!!
Becky Odell did a wonderful job once again with the quilting. Thank goodness for UPS shipping so quickly.

3 comments:

  1. OMG...OMG...what a stunningly beautiful quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you so happy?? Is it going to live on your bed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone was fighting over that one the day your mom brought it to Monday night teasers!

    ReplyDelete