Saturday, July 10, 2010

No more Swiss Dot!

Ta da! All done
I quilted the heck out of it and broke three needles. Swiss dot is not easy to quilt.

This is my completely free quilt. The swiss dot was leftover from some curtains. All the triangles were scraps. The blue I bought years ago at JoAnn's when I worked there for a buck and the backing was the wrapping paper on my gift from Frank this year. And.. I pieced the batting together from scraps Teresa keeps sending me.


Wait, I did pay for one thing. I bought thread to quilt it with. This quilt cost about $2.79. It is being shipped off to Jill Reinbold today or Monday. Ahhhhh.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry, but I am unable to throw batting away, and obviously neither are you if you save it. Hehehe... I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! You did a beautiful job. I think Jill will love it!

    ReplyDelete