Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lack of Time

Frankie's Grandmother is turning 100 this month. Next week is her birthday party and of course due to the lack of time her gift got left until this weekend. Yesterday I scurried to JoAnn's to find every other women in the metro area there. I got 2 and 1/3 yards for the top and 1 and 1/4 yard of fleece for the backing. I've never quilted on fleece before so this was an experiment. For the amount of time I put in I'm happy. There are some puckers but it's going to a nursing home and will be tossed in their industrial sized washers. It had to be sturdy.

On another note after it was all done I found a pin in between the layers. How the heck? I had to cut a tiny hole in the fleece to get it out. I think it's JoAnn's because it doesn't match any of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment