Friday, June 10, 2011

Old but not forgotten







Remember this one? I started it back when Frank and I were dating. I cut it out then anyways. Right now I have so much grad school homework it isn't funny but I thought I'd work on this one in between homework. All work and no play makes Erin a very dull girl indeed.

My dilema right now is how big to make it? I have the material to make it a king. Teresa keeps asking me how many kings do I need for my bed. Can one ever have too many quilts for your bed?

3 comments:

  1. I sure your long arm quilter will enjoy your business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never actually made a quilt that I kept... so I am not sure I should answer...

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is make it a king. It is fun to have enough quilts for your bed to change it up once in a while.

    ReplyDelete