Sunday, December 11, 2011

hookers and cookies


Unlike last year, I'm pretty much done Christmas shopping.  The in-laws are done.  Michigan family gifts have been wrapped and shipped.  My one goof up was my sister Meghan's apron.  Usually I just eyeball aprons and use myself as a model.  Being pregnant this wasn't such a good idea.  The apron came out much larger than my cute little 23 year old sister needed. 
Today I'm remaking it.  I even bought a pattern so as not to have the size issue come up again.  To me it looks like a naughty nurse apron.  It's so small.  What is exactly is that going to cover in the kitchen?
In other news, I woke the Frankie up at 8:00 am to frost cookies.  I had been up since 7:00 baking and decided it was time for him to come help.  Notice the can of Coke as he tries to wake up.  He's such a good guy.

2 comments: