Monday, January 16, 2012

Manic

Due to my failing the first glucose test, I had a four day weekend.  Of course I had to take the 3 hour test, but that still left me with 3 1/2 days away from work.  I'm waiting for my grad school text books to arrive so I can't get started on homework.  So what happens?  I get way crafty.
I feel like I have to have everything ready for this baby right now.  I have 11 weeks to go, I don't know what the panic is.


Today I made a travel changing pad.  After many hours researching I used chenille on one side and PUL on the other.  I used this tutorial.  In half an hour the changing pad was done.  The pocket holds wipes and diapers.  Husband was perplexed when I bought a travel size baby wipe and told him it was for a pattern.
Baby girl also has 3 cloth diaper covers done.  Hopefully I'll get at least one more done today.

1 comment: