Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Never Ending Dog

 I cannot take credit for the adorable baby quilt.  While at home I was showered with 2 quilts and a baby blanket.  (I'll post those later)  This one is from is from an elementary school friend.  She and I attended the same am kindergarten.  Anyways, when I opened this quilt I was a little perplexed.  I didn't open the quilt all the way.  All I saw was a head at one end and feet at the other.  I'm a little slow.  It's a slinky dog!
The quilt looks so great in the baby's room.  Both sides look great.  I don't think it will spend much time there though, as I plan to take it and show it off every chance I get.
Thanks Julie!

2 comments:

  1. Still working on my Cowboy quilt for bambino and I have the Jockey Cap quilt reserved and tucked away for bambina. xox, Mimi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog shout out! It is so much fun to make a quilt for a baby I am so excited to meet!

    ReplyDelete