Friday, June 5, 2015

Beyond My Skill Set

My Grandchildren Walk All Over Me
My husband's father is turning 70 today.  It's hard to think what to give someone who is turning 70.  The girls "helped" make this t-shirt for Pops.  The lettering made me sweaty.  T-shirt art is not my thing.  I used the Live Laugh Love Font I found on Pinterest as a guide.    The white paint pen did not show up very well so I had to go over the letters with white paint.
The multi-surface Apple Barrel paint I used for the feet and white letters says it works on fabric.  I sure hope that means it won't wash out.  Painting two little people's feet with permanent paint also made me sweaty.  Mallory did come away with some yellow streaks on her face.  Not sure when that happened.
This shirt had the potential to be great or really really awful.  Considering my lack of talent with paint pens I'm happy with the result.

1 comment: