Tuesday, January 6, 2015

My Stash

What does it say about your fabric collection when you can make your daughter's entire summer wardrobe from "scraps?"  I've been steadily producing for two weeks and haven't bought a new piece of fabric yet.  I did do some binge fabric shopping last spring when Fabric.com had a big sale.  Most of my trim work has also been on hand.  Does this suggest I have a problem? 
This tank top is the Sis Boom Tobago Tank.  In a size 3/4.  Don't you love how the twin needle does top stitching?  I'm not a huge fan of how this pattern does the shoulder seams but I guess it's ok.  It would be hard to do them the right way with such narrow shoulder pieces.

I'd also like to thank all those bloggers who post tutorials.  Without them, I couldn't serge or use my new twin needle, among countless other skills.



No comments:

Post a Comment